Welcome to Stock and Stone!
Thanks for stopping by!
If you’d like to be friends, here are a few of the basic things you should probably know about me.
- I love all things Anthropologie. Ever since I discovered the brand in high school, I have spent basically every extra penny I own on their products. It’s not a store, it’s a lifestyle.
- I’m an INFJ, which means I’m an extremely friendly introvert. This also means that after talking to people all day, I need to hide in my room for awhile to be alone. Please don’t be offended.
- I love cold weather and spend most summers waiting for the first cold front of fall. Unfortunately, being in North Carolina, that usually doesn’t come til November. One day, I’ll live somewhere cold, but for now, I’ll wear my duck boots and sweaters in 90 degree heat, thankyouverymuch.
- My degree is in political science and I have a huge love for political and sociological discussion. I’m also a proud feminist and believe women should be who they are, unapologetically.
- I’ve lived in Finland and Belgium, and I’ve visited Luxembourg more times than I can count. All three are wonderful little countries and I am always happy to share my favorite spots when asked.
- My boyfriend is Luxembourgish (yes, that’s a thing). I call him Oliver, even though his name is Olivier- pronounced Oliv-ee-ay. He says Olivier sounds too girly in English (but I still think it’s sexy). Most of the pictures of me are taken by him. He’s pretty rad.
- I have my own little photography business, Kristine Hull Photography, which primarily focuses on weddings and portraits. Need a picture taken? Check out my page.
- I love a good cup of tea and am always willing to sit in a cafe with you and chat about life, love, politics, religion- whatever strikes the mood.
- I really, REALLY like feeding people. Maybe it’s the Greek in me, but if you come to my apartment, be prepared to eat a tiny smorgasbord. It’s my thing.
- Also my thing? Tea. Coffee. Scones. I fully plan on opening a tea shop/flower shop/chocolaterie in my old age.
Curious about anything I missed above? Shoot me a message. I’m always happy to talk 🙂